Business trip to Suceava?
Sightseeing tour to Bukovina?
Transit towards the Transcarpathian region in Ukraine?
Exploration tour to the Jewish heritage in North Moldavia?
One answer to them all:
a fully provided apartment right downtown Suceava, with easy access to all sightseeing and transport places in town.
Not to mention, if we may, breakfast in bed!
The apartment is available for rent on a daily basis, but long stay discounts apply as well.
Check-in is at 2:00 PM and check-out is at noon.
We provide a recently refurbished, fully furnished apartment located in the very centre of Suceava. The apartment is located on the first floor of a 4 storey building and there is a small park under the windows. The apartment is made of a bedroom (two twin beds) and a living room complete with an expandable sofa that can sleep two persons. There is one bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen.
For an additional cost, we provide breakfast (EUR 3 / person), starting with 8:00 AM.
Otherwise, there are dining and drinking venues within an easy walk, such as Deliri Pub (50 m. away). Transfers from the railway station, from Iasi or Suceava airports, as well as tailor-made excursions and transfers can be easily arranged by our own travel agency.
Our apartment lies in the very city centre, within easy walking reach of the main sightseeing and business venues in Suceava:
Address: Str. Mihai Viteazu Nr. 5, Suceava, ROMANIA
Mobile: +4 0721 28 01 00
- 100 m. from the 1611 St. Nicolae Church with its fine brick belt.
- 200 m. from the ‘Hanul Domnesc‘ (En. Princely Inn) built of stone in the 17th century, one of the earliest civil dwellings in town.
- 400 m. from the 1535 St. Dumitru Church still preserving typical Bukovina outside frescoes that provide a good introduction to the painted monasteries; the interesting Lăpușneanu Bell Tower with its elaborate wood balcony lies next to the church.
- 500 m. from the Central Park, the John Nepomuk Catholic Church and the Dom Polski.
- a leisure 15 minute walk can easily take you to the 14th century Princely Court of Suceava where Stephen the Great established his quarters during his rule over the Moldavian Kingdom.
The bus station lies at a 5 minute walk, while convenient, frequent minibuses will take you from the main railway station (also known as Burdujeni) to the roundabout just off our apartment.
See all the sightseeing on the map
1. How can I make a reservation?
The reservation should be made either by phone +4.0721280100 or by RESERVATION FORM
2. When will I pay?
On arrival, when you move to the apartment. Cash is always acceptable. Via Card or direct transfers to our bank account are accepted net of all transmitting/receiving bank charges.
3. When will I receive directions on how to reach the apartment?
After we receive your reservation we will provide you with all the necessary information on how to reach the apartment and details of the person who will meet you on arrival.
4. Where will I receive the keys?
The keys will be handed to you on arrival. You will receive 1 or 2 sets of keys to the apartment, as appropriate. These must be safeguarded, and returned on check-out. If you will lose 1 set of keys you’ll have to pay the exchange of locks from that apartment.
5. What are check-in and check-out times?
Check-in time is agreed in advance on your booked day of arrival.
Check-out time is 12:00, but agreed in advance on your booked day of departure.
6. Who should I contact in case of delay?
Phone numbers for your contact person will be provided to you, after reservation is made.
7. Are there any additional costs?
8. Do I need to bring any bedding or towels, soap and shampoo?
We provide all bedding and towels sufficient for the number of guests booked for your stay. These are changed: towels once each 2 days and bedding once each 3days and or more frequently if required (for a small additional charge). Soap and shampoo is included too.
9. What are the sleeping arrangements in the apartment?
The number of people permitted to occupy each apartment is limited to the number of beds.
10. How often will the apartment be cleaned?
The apartment will be cleaned prior to your arrival and thereafter there will be a full clean and linen change once each 3 days during your stay. If you wish to have more cleans than this then it can be arranged for a small additional fee. Please note that we do expect the apartment to be left in reasonable condition and we will deduct the costs of additional cleaning if deemed necessary.
11. What will happen to lost property?
Any items left in the apartment will be sent to the address that owner of lost property wants, on his expenses.
We will rent the apartment only for private group or person, we do not accept to share it with other persons.
|No. of persons||Price / Night|
|1||ask for price|